29 June 2009

feeling of loss


Not a good weekend. Losing a relative is never easy, especially someone who's always tried to help me along my career path. Vaya con dios, Uncle.

I think whenever there's a passing, I tend to feel most sorry for the ones left behind. In my naive mind, the dearly departed are headed for a place way better than this hellhole. Guess we all have to believe that is the case, or there's really nothing to live for then, is there?

On another note, got the second tatt touched up, looks awesome. Maybe I exaggerate, but I really like it. And when the first one finally heals, a bit of background and I'm done. Really.

I predict a really hectic week in the making, on a personal and emotional level.

And I'm going to quite two vices, before the year draws to a close. The stats don't look good.

No comments: