19 August 2009

i is back, i thinks

I guess somewhere along the way, I've lost the mood to write. Either that, or I've been too busy. Honestly speaking, I'm leaning towards the former.

I don't know why, though. Guess I've just had less and less to rant about. Or maybe I've grown tired of mouthing (texting?) off. Not that I'm remotely concerned, mind you.

Okay, so what's new? Nothing of great interest, I can tell you. Oh yeah, football's back, so that's always good. Of course, the Toffees had to screw things up by getting thrashed. Looks like it's going to be a dreadful season, if they continue this way. Bloody embarrassing, to say the least.

Money is tight, again. Fuckssakes! And just when I thought things would turn a corner. Keep the faith, I tell myself. But it is fucking tiring, I kid you not. Two steps forward, five steps back. Like a mambo gone awry. Just hate scrapping through (by); at the end of the day, an empty wallet and emptier bank account. Eesh.

Okie, at least there's Bali and Saigon to look forward too, and a sponsored trip to Langkawi thrown in for good measure. Just hope to have enough resources to enjoy the getaways, and not have to scrounge around again. Hate having to save the pennies when travelling; just kills off the fun.

Sometimes, I think money does make the world go round. And round. And round.



1 comment:

Money Monster said...

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY - nyom nyom chomp chop - ALL YOUR MONEY... RRRRAAAWWR

Sorry.