11 September 2008

faces and goo


The new Facebook is really beginning to irritate the life out of me. It's bloody slow to load up, not user friendly and complicated. And what the hell is with the compartmentalisation of boxes and applications on different tabs? I liked it when it displayed all the relevant stuff on one single page. Now it's too damn messy, I feel.

Now I can't even log in. Great!

I must say, I'm thoroughly disappointed with the recent offerings by Facebook and Google. Enough said about the lousy 'new' FB. Google Chrome is nothing short of being a spartan-esque version of IE. I don't think it's gonna be as popular as Firefox, let alone compete with IE. I could be proven wrong in the near future, but I have my doubts. Whatever happened to 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'?

Either the connection for FB is really fucked up today, or it's been blocked by the administrators at office. Speaking of which, the government has ordered, ordered I tell you, the Multimedia Commission to unblock access to all sites with immediate effect. Bemusing, considering it would have been the government itself who instructed the MC to block websites deemed critical of the government. Or rather, websites spreading the truth about certain politicians. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how things pan out.

Something is definitely wrong with FB this evening. Damn!

1 comment: