15 September 2008

so it's like this


I was quite surprised when I checked my blog, and realised my previous post was on the 11th. That's four days ago. Rather unusual, considering I leave posts every other day, on the average, weekends discounted. Well, it was some sort of a busy week, the week that was, and I didn't really have the time to cook up something interesting.

On saying that, the weekend was spent watching plenty of TV (again), and not much of anything else. Well, there was a freeflow I attended, which didn't really impress me. If there's one thing I dislike about beer (other than it being bitter) it's drinking beer in a plastic container. Yucks. Beer has to be with a chilled mug, no arguments. There's nothing more tummy-upsetting than watered down, warm beer in an environmentally-harming plastic cup. Couldn't really complain much though, it was somewhat of a neighbourhood cafe, not exactly located in a posh area.

Football swallowed a huge chunk of my Saturday night, while Sunday was spent lazily on the couch, soaking up as many movies as humanly possible. The Astronaut's Wife was gripping, The Untouchables was awesome, while Syaitan was plain stupefying. Why do local directors insist on using flashbacks and time distortment? More often than not, they end up confusing themselves, and more so the audience. If the opportunity arises, do watch Syaitan, and drop two cents here.

I'm getting the urge to see someone.

On another page, I've been inundated with queries on what I think will happen tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is apparently THE day. What gets to me is people who keep jabbering about 16 September without even knowing jack about politics. People who have never even registered to vote. People who chant the date like some mantra, hoping their wishes will be granted after the 1000th chant. Get a life, peoples. Seriously.

I suck at picking up girls in pubs. Like, wow. Honestly. I reckon it's time to change tactics. No, I feel compelled. On to plan B. What's plan B? Well, it's something that's not Plan A, which will make me feel better for having, since Plan A hasn't worked. I haven't worked out the finer details of Plan B, as in what it'll entail, but I've named it Plan B, so that's a great start.

Like, totally.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumbass.

You're starting to sound like me.

Urge to see who? Is she hot?

Hahahaha

me. said...

milan rulz it seems! didn't hear you last weekend after Genoa. Sore throat? Hahahahaha
'Someone' is undefined as yet.

啤酒花™_J said...

Plan A?! B?! share share la...the plans...

me. said...

Top secret lah. Highly confidential :)