13 February 2009

it had to be valentine's day, didn't it?

Oddest thing, I can't seem to recall even one memorable Valentine's throughout my life. A good one, that is. I've had a couple of utterly horrible ones over the years (15 and counting). But never one which really justified the exorbitant prices paid on the day. Just one of those inane things, I guess, like never having flown or gone to the beach before. Am I bothered? Not really.

Okay, so here's the plan; which is by no means a walk in the park. Since it's been said that everything comes in threes, I've decided to have one more love affair. Which implies that I'm disregarding earlier relationships. Yeah, sorry. So strike two, and I'm batting at base (or whichever baseball term used to describe one last throw of the dice). One more crash, and it's the highway.


Now I just have to find a party to my love affair. See, i told you it wasn't easy.

Anyways, to those celebrating their love or feelings or whatever it is they celebrate on 14 Feb, Happy Valentine's Day.

And for those who aren't, whiskey, cigarettes and a dance floor.

No comments: