06 March 2009

all quiet on the cold front


Okay, I'm at a chilled state of mind now.


I'm chilling, mentally. I'm mentally chilled.

Or should it be 'chill' without the -ed?

Hmm, I digress.

Okay, yeah so after consulting Guruji, I decided to sweep everything off the table. No, not for a menage. Figuratively speaking.

I'll be apathetic to any gestures, whatever-like to any signals. I'll be cooler than ice, I'll be ice-cold.

So I'm going to stick my heads in the clouds over the weekends, warm my lard-protected innards with whiskey, and blow some flavouring to the clean, crisp air around me. And when I return, you can call me Mr Freeze. Iceman sounds better though. Hmm, I need to think about that one. Mr Freeze sounds frigid.

Back to the matter at hand. Regardless of the moniker, I won't give a flying fuck. Cause I'm chilled (chill?).

Disclaimer: Author reserves the right to change persona, outlook and approach due to sms-es, calls or personal contact over the next few days. He is, after all, infatuated. Totally.

No comments: