12 March 2009

not what i had in mind


Looks like this 'withdrawal' is more than I bargained for. Made horribly tormenting by the fact that for some strange reason, I'm being given the cool shoulder. Not cold, just cool. Ironic, considering I'm trying to be cold and aloof. WTF???

Or is it just my imagination? I doubt it.


To hell with it!
I don't care, not really. But I do know I've got to withdraw completely, or it'll be one of those never-ending puppy-love things. Which are incredibly damaging in the long run.

Still, many unanswered questions plague my mind. I've just gotta know; what's the fuck is the scoop on all this? In or out? Yes or no? For fuckssake, I'm never one to leave stones unturned when it comes to finding out something. Not when I really want to. So now another puzzle, why the sudden distance?

Do I really care enough to want to know? I don't. And that's a lie.

But I'll stick to the plan. More or less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET OVER IT!