04 March 2009

eesh


Wednesday is turning out to be one of those gloomy, low-key days that often occur about twice a week. Considering it's the middle of the week, that's not too bad. Though, I was expecting this week to be quite a shoo-in to the long weekend. Ah well, something about being unable to eat a cake.

All things considered, I'd have to find someone else to occupy my time. Which isn't easy given my exquisite tastes (laugh, and be damned). Yeah, it's always an issue for me, getting rid of someone from my head. There have been one or two cases of extended hauntings, months after I decided to move on. That's just the way my brain works, I guess. I fall easily, take ages to dust myself off, and then willingly tumble down again. Hence, this overwhelming annoyance with my idiocy.

Funny, some might be under the impression that I've broken up again. That impression would be wrong, to say the least. I'm just being fucking childish about not getting my way. Of which, I've done nothing. I hint, therefore I expect a positive response. I gesture, so all attention should be heaped on me. Eesh, how do I stand myself, I do not know.

What next? Don't bloody know. I'll probably be all roses and butterflies sometime next weekend. But maybe I should stop playing these foolish games. Blah blah blah, should this and should that and shouldn't those. Should can take a walk for all I care. A very long walk.

Time for a smoke.

No comments: